Monday, October 15, 2012

Not On The High Street Bracelet Review

   

I love going to a website that lets me shop for everything I want and things that I didn't know I wanted, all in one place. Not On The High Street is just such a place, and it offers charming and reasonably priced gift items that you will love having for yourself, and giving to family and friends.

From jewelry to housewares, lovely wedding gifts to sweet clothing for kids, you will find something you love at Not On The High Street. Started as a small venture in England in 2006, the company now offers over 50,000 products., from carefully curated British artisans. When you order a product, you are placed in the hands of the small business that has created your item and ships it right to your doorstep. Products can be shipped to many different countries, in a safe and timely manner.

I spent a long time on their website looking for jewelry that I would love for years to come. I don't wear a lot of jewelry, so each piece I own has to be special and unique. There is a very large and beautiful selection of necklaces, bracelets, rings and more to choose from. Many can be personalized for special meaning with engraving.



I chose The Pearl and Crystal Bracelet from Sarah Hickey Jewellery.  It is made with sterling silver woven with fresh water pearls, and double wrapped with shimmering crystal quartz and moonstone.



I love that it is casual enough for day wear, and dresses up a sweater and jeans beautifully. Worn at night, it can easily be the the only piece of jewelry you need to shine. Needless to say, I am very happy with my choice of bracelet, and am interested in finding more of Sarah's pieces that she makes by hand in her studio.



As we start thinking about holiday shopping, I recommend you go to Not On The High Street and see all the wonderful products that are available.
I would love to order some personalized jewelry for my daughters for Christmas. The selection is wonderful, and comes in all price ranges. There are also beautiful gifts for weddings, new babies, birthdays and more, many that can be personalized to your choosing.

To read more about Not On The High Street, and to see their complete collection of products go to notonthehighstreet.com. You can also visit them on their facebook page.

By Patricia


I was compensated with a gift certificate to Not On The High Street, and all opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. That has a very elegant look! I love it.. took a peek over on their website, they have a lot of Christmas Decorations to choose from.
    Thanks for sharing your pictures.

    ReplyDelete