Monday, October 15, 2012

Hello Rain, Hello Polka Dot Rain Boots


By Patricia

It started raining in Seattle on Sunday, and if you ask me, it's about time. Despite growing up in the Southern California sunshine, too many sunny days can make me grumpy.
Call me an oddball, but I like my overcast skies and rainy weather. One great thing about the rain is that it lets you dress up in raincoats and rain boots. Which if you ask anyone under the age of ten or over fifty, is a heck of a lot of fun.

I saw these happy boots at Costco this weekend, and couldn't decide if they were right for me. I am always the kind of woman who chooses classic styles and neutral colors. But these sang out to me and called my name. I didn't buy them but that doesn't mean I won't.

I'm going to try and have a productive week this week, after having a somewhat lazy weekend. And maybe I just might have to make another trip to Costco.

1 comment:

  1. I love those yellow ones! They look like fun boots to wear on a rainy day.

    ReplyDelete