Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Let The Pumpkin Dessert Eating Begin!!!



By Patricia

The month of October means pumpkins to me. Seeing them at the store, on porches, on tabletops and more, I begin thinking about how delicious they are when made into desserts.
I have a terrible weakness for pumpkin pie with whipped cream and if left alone with one, I'm pretty sure I could devour it in record time.
I was in the grocery store the other day and I had to pick up some pumpkin flavored ice cream. It's not as good as pie, but it was pretty tasty. And of course I have already made pumpkin bread half a dozen times in the last month. Yes, I am enormously fond of pumpkin desserts.

If you love pumpkin desserts too, I suggest you head over to Martha Stewart and see all her fabulous pumpkin dessert recipes.
You will find yummy things like Chocolate-Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars, Pumpkin-Swirl Brownies, Traditional Pumpkin Pie, and many more recipes that will satisfy the pumpkin lover in you.
Happy baking to you!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh yum I have to try this one I'm the on,y one who likes pumpkin so this is all mine! ;)

    ReplyDelete