Sunday, October 14, 2012

World Market HGTV Living Room Makeover Inspiration



When it comes to buying furniture basics, I always like buying pieces that are very neutral in color and style. Pillows, lamps, and decor items can be brought in as accents and to introduce color. With the arrival of the fall season, I know it's it's time to bring in some warm and colorful items to help make the room more cozy and appealing.

I would love to bring in some drapes for the windows and some pretty fall colored pillows and throws. I would also love to get new end tables, and a new area rug. I want everyone to feel welcome and comfortable when they come in the door. I feel like everything is bland and boring and it's time for some new room excitement!



Whenever I walk into a World Market store, I always feel excited to see all the beautiful displays of furniture, dishware, jewelry and so much more. I have loved and shopped at World Market for years.

I would love to shop here to makeover my living room because they have so many pretty things to choose from. From their accent chairs to lamps, and wall mirrors, I always see things I want to buy there and bring home. World Market has everything I need to make my living room look great.

You can check out my great Pinterest Board for my World Market inspired Living Room Makeover. I hope one of my readers wins the World Market HGTV Passport to Style Sweepstakes! If I win I would love to have the Black Stripe Animal Shaped Dhurrie Rug and Tribal Carved Coffee Table shipped immediately!


My World Market Living Room Makeover Pinterest Board



Win a Room Makeover with World Market’s HGTV Passport to Style Sweepstakes


HGTV Passport to Style Sweepstakes

  • Grand Prize package includes: A $10,000 World Market shopping spree and design consultation with an HGTV Designer
  • There will also be 3 runner up prize winners that will each receive a $1,000 World Market gift card!
  • The HGTV Sweepstakes runs from September 22, 2012 until October 26, 2012.
  • Ifyou share the sweepstakes with 5 of your friends (via FB share or email) you can receive 5 additional bonus entries. This is part of the registration process when entering. Users can also enter daily for more chances to win.
  • Enter online at http://worldmarketsweepstakes.com/ or https://www.facebook.com/worldmarket/app_315124871876517


Have you heard about the World Market Explorer Program?  It is a rewards program where member earn exclusive perks, like coupons, offers, previews, and beyond. Spend $100 on Gourmet Foods and Non-alcoholic beverages and you will receive a $10 reward that you can use to purchasing almost anything in store or online. You can also earn FREE COFFEE Rewards! (Buy 6 12oz. bags and your 7th one is free!)

What would you buy if you win the World Market HGTV Passport to Style Sweepstakes?

You can learn more about World Market and see great deals they are having by visiting them on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.


*This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™, but all my opinions are my own. http://cmp.ly/3/KqtZiE

1 comment:

  1. Love the chair,I'm the same way my main pieces are neutral and I spice it up with lamps and rugs etc.

    ReplyDelete