Friday, October 5, 2012
Fabulous Friday - A Martha Stewart Halloween
Nobody does Halloween better than Martha Stewart. Years ago I started being in awe of this woman with the ability to make Halloween the scariest, funnest, and craftiest day of the year.
From her Halloween TV specials, to her Halloween magazine, she has all the ideas you need to make this the best Halloween ever. And the fact that she dresses up in a costume every year that is always over the top, well, that just makes me love her even more. Yes, I do love my Martha!!!
I have found that planning out your costumes, your decorations, and party if your having one, ahead of time really does save a lot of tears and frustration. From your child, and you. So take a peek at Martha Stewart's new Halloween magazine and let it inspire you and your family to have a fabulously spooky Halloween!!
Here is a few things from around the web that I liked this week. I hope you all have a Fabulous Friday and a lovely fall weekend.
1. Go here to Martha Stewart's website which is filled with all kinds of wonderful ideas, projects, recipes, crafts and much more.
2. Get 50% off these darling classic children's coats from Daily Candy Deals online. Better hurry though, this sale ends Monday.
3. Try a deliciously yummy recipe for Peanut Butter Cup Brownies In A Jar from the blog The Gunny Sack. You will love these!!!
4. I have fallen in love with this pretty navy blue dress from Shabby Apple that would be perfect for any occasion.
5. Enjoy regional food, wine, and beer at a Fall Harvest Celebration at Seattle's Pike Place Market on October 12. You're sure to have a good time!