Thursday, August 30, 2012

Preparing After School Snacks

Photo from Food Network

~ By Samantha ~

Back to school is just around the corner for us, next week to be exact. This year is my first official "Back to School", my oldest starts Kindergarten in a few days! Yikes time flies! With JJ in Kindergarten I know he will be busy running around all day and when he gets home will be hungry and begging me for a snack. I want to be able to provide him with some great after school snacks to hold him over til dinner. I am always looking for yummy and mostly healthy snacks for the boys and I just love the Food Network. My husband and I are always on the Food Network looking for a great new recipe to try. I found 50 Quick After School Snacks on the site and can't wait to try some of the recipes. They are easy, quick and some are even healthy! Like these Apple Moons. Seriously easy, no baking or cooking, healthy and I know the boys will love them. Super quick and easy, that is right up my alley! If your children are already back to school or about to be do you have any quick and easy snack ideas for me? I would love to hear some!

1 comment:

  1. Those look delicious! I might need to try them for me too. :)

    ReplyDelete