Friday, August 3, 2012

Fabulous Friday



A few days ago, my daughter Megan and I went to go see Woody Allen's new movie "To Rome With Love".
I don't think I have ever been disappointed by a Woody Allen movie, and this was no exception. It was charming, funny, and filled with a cast of well know actors perfectly suited for their roles. I don't know how Mr. Allen seems to pull a movie out of the rabbit's hat almost every year, but he still does. And I love it.

It also amazes me how he is able to pull in multi-generational audiences to see his films. My daughter is 20 years old and had wanted to see this movie because she had seen the previews. I was thrilled that she liked it, and can see Woody Allen movie marathons with her in the near future (of course she hasn't been informed of this yet, he-he).
I highly recommend this film if you are a Woody Allen fan, and even is you're not, I'm sure you will enjoy it very much.
 I have found a few things around the web this week that I would like to share with you all. Here's hoping you all enjoy your weekend and that you have a Fabulous Friday!


An absolutely astonishing bedroom makeover on a budget.

Fall is just around the corner, and you'll love these $24.99 red boots!

The blue angels will be flying high this weekend at Seafair in Seattle.

Do you read this online magazine? We love it!

A great recipe from a lovely blog for what to do with all those ripe berries.

No comments:

Post a Comment