Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Reality Decoring


Photo credit SF Girl by the Bay
                                                                             
~ By Patricia ~


I am not a decorator. But in my mind I am quite fabulous at it. I prefer shopping for the home over shopping for clothes and shoes. I love the thrill of the hunt at a flea market or thrift shop in hopes of finding that perfect little treasure for my home. I love the things I have gathered through the years that have special meaning.
I also love the junkie little things that I find at a yard sale.

I love looking at pictures of beautiful rooms, but those rooms are pretty much not going to be something I can duplicate. So I've started searching for inspiration that is more realistic for me, and maybe you too.
These pictures are helping me to get my decorating ideas together.

Photo credit Sacramento Street

Photo credit SF Girl by the Bay

Photo credit Sacramento Street

Photo credit Mod Vintage Life

No comments:

Post a Comment