Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Your Desk, Clean or Chaotic?





The way I would love my desk to look. Photo credit Little Blue Deer.
By Patricia


I always find it fascinating to peek into other people's creative work lives. This certainly includes the desk they work on.
My desk is actually my dining room table from my former married life. It is big enough to have everything I need at my finger tips. Pictures, books, papers, my coffee cup, and more are all there. And the truth is, it is dreadfully messy. But in a good way!!
I suppose people would wonder how I ever managed to think straight, let alone get anything done. But this is the way I work, and after years of trying to change it, I finally accept it and embrace it. I even have a pin on one of my Pinterest boards proclaiming "Creative Minds Are Rarely Tidy" and I completely agree!!
How about you? Is your work space neat, or a bit messy like mine?

2 comments:

  1. Mine is over crowded with papers in other words an organized mess since I do know what's in there lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what's in my own mess too, but you wouldn't know it from the look of it lol!!

    ReplyDelete