Friday, September 7, 2012

Fabulous Friday - Window Shopping, It's Free, Fun, and Fabulous!!



By Patricia

Do people still use the term "window shopping"? You know, when you are going shopping just to "look".

When I was a little girl in Los Angeles, my mother and I would put on our dressy clothes and go to Downtown to window shop. Back then all the major department stores had beautiful window displays, especially at Christmas time. My mother and I would have a lovely lunch, and often didn't buy much, but we had a wonderful time "window shopping".

A few days ago my daughters and I got together to do our own kind of window shopping. After coffee and muffins at a great bakery, we strolled around some local shops, just looking.
Of course, the best part was the talking, laughing, and just being together. Just like it was with my Mom.

I hope you all have a Fabulous Friday, and enjoy these last days of summer. It went so fast. And here are a few things I found I wanted to share with all of you.


A pretty, vintage dress for only $1?? This lady knows how to shop cheap, but always chic.

Go see Tonia's great DIY for making a seriously gorgeous pillow.  Your friends will be amazed by your talent!!

You can buy your child a cute pair of rain boots for half price, and the company will donate a pair to a child in need.

Can't get enough of West Elm's darling white owl kitchenware? Look at these sweet Owl Espresso Mugs on their website.

Visit Equipment for the beautiful, crazy and inspirational pictures you'll see there.

1 comment:

  1. I am so in LOVE with West Elm products! :) those are super cute shoes too, where did you see them?? The vintage dress was a SUPER score LOVE Fab Fridays I always see new and cool stuff.

    ReplyDelete