Friday, May 17, 2013

Give Simple Wine Sippy Cup Review

Give Simple
 
 
 One of the best things I love about summer are all the outdoor concerts, picnics in the park, and beach days with friends and family.
Since I live in the rainy Pacific Northwest, when out weather is clear and sunny, my family and I like to head outside and enjoy it. Our activities usually include eating and drinking, and very often, a bottle of wine.

As seen on The Chew and The Today Show, The Wine Sippy Cup is the perfect answer for enjoying your glass of wine without any worries about spilling it. The Wine Sippy Cup has the familiar wine glass shape in a spill resistant double glass tumbler.

 


Photo: Looking for the perfect gift? Three words: Wine Sippy Cup!
http://www.givesimple.com/WineSippyCup





Available from Give Simple, the cups come in four fun colors, or clear. They have a 10 oz. wine capacity, are made of SAN acrylic plastic, and are BPA free.

A friend and I took my two Wine Sippy Cups out for a little dinner at the beach a few nights ago when the weather was just gorgeous. I have to say I did enjoy using them, and I especially loved the fact that I wasn't trying to balance a regular wine glass on my picnic blanket or hold it while I was trying to eat. Yes, I actually take real wine glasses with me outdoors because I don't like using paper cups or other kinds of cups to drink from.

The glasses were great, and would certainly make a terrific gift for yourself or the on the go wine lover in your life. Whether at the beach, an outdoor concert, or tailgating, The Wine Sippy Cup is a handy and stylish answer for enjoying your vino on the go.


*I was provided two of these products for review. All opinions expressed here are my own.


1 comment:

  1. neat! this would make a great gift for my sister who loves wine

    ReplyDelete