Friday, February 15, 2013

Sending A Valentine's Day Treat Package With University Snacks #cbias



Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays of the year. Even though my children are all grown, I still love giving them something special to celebrate the day.

I recently found University Snacks.com, a place where parents can send care packages to their kids who are in college. This is such an easy and convenient way to send snacks, food, health and beauty products, or a special holiday package.

I thought sending my daughter Meg a sweet Valentine's day package would be a great way to let her know I was thinking about her on this day.




My daughter Meg is the youngest of my five children, and she leads a very busy life. I love the idea of doing something special for her by sending her a care package from time to time, and I know she really appreciates it.

But, like lots of other busy parents, I don't always have the time to go to the store and shop, put a package together, and then take it to the post office. University Snacks does all this for you, and is so easy and convenient to use.




I thought my daughter would enjoy receiving this fun Valentine's Day package. It includes candy, a balloon, and a cute Valentine's Day mug for her coffee.

It made me happy to think about surprising her, and this was such a great way to send her something special.

When your student is having finals, or studying for a big test, sending them a thoughtful care package from University Snacks is a good way to ensure they have plenty of snacks and food in their dorm room or apartment. You can pick from different packages offered, or custom order the food, snacks, or other items you would like to send to your child.

They even offer laundry detergent to help tackle those piles of dirty laundry that all college students seem to have.


I really like the extensive list of items that are offered. From cereals, cold medicines, toothpastes, cleaning supplies and more, you are sure to find lots of things that your student would love having come in a care package.

I also like that there are vitamins to choose from, which is something my daughter, and I am sure other kids, often forget to buy for themselves.

The easy to use website lets you browse for all your items or packages, and offers an easy to use check out and secure payment method.

Photo


Like most college students, my daughter drinks lots and lots of coffee. She definitely loves her caffeine. But when she is super busy, I like knowing I can easily send her a care package and she has a choice of healthy snacks to eat, instead of only drinking coffee.

I really appreciate the convenience, price, and ease of ordering from University Snacks.com. It's a great place for parents or grandparents to order care packages online for their students.



Check out the University Snacks 'About Us' page on their website to let you know all about them, and how easy it is to place an order for your own care package for your student. You can see more of the site features by reading my Google+ story.

Now all I have to do is wait for them to deliver my daughter's Valentine's Day Treat Package. I just know she'll love it!!


My daughter Meg loved receiving her Valentine's Day surprise!!! It was fun for both of us, and really added to the festivity of the holiday.



*I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias® #CBias #SocialFabric All opinons expressed in this post are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is such a cool idea! I know some college students who would love this and I really like how you can add practical items like laundry soap! I will have to pass along this information.

    ReplyDelete