Saturday, February 9, 2013

I Always Love Trader Joe's


By Patricia

I love to shop and I have my favorite stores that I always go back to again and again. I don't always need everything I buy, but thankfully one of my favorite stores, Trader Joe's, has fantastic prices that lets me buy items that I normally wouldn't try.

From their delicious sushi to their yummy carrot cake cupcakes, and everything else in-between, Trader Joe's is the place to go for foodies that don't want to pay sky high prices.
I recently bought a bottle of vanilla there that was wonderful, much better than the big brands, and practically double the amount for the same price as other brands. And I think it is super important to use quality ingredients in your baking, and Trader Joe's lets me buy so many great products for that at a great price.

The flowers are pretty fabulous too, and these pretty bouquets were only $5.99, which is a bargain for sure. I picked some up yesterday when I went shopping there with my daughters.
We had fun sampling the delicious spaghetti they were giving out (you bet we ate more than one plate!!) and walking around looking and seeing what was new.

I almost forgot to mention the wine!!! Trader Joe's has fantastic wine, and so reasonably priced, too.
If you are really on a budget, try the $2.50 red or white wine, which isn't bad at all.
Just pour it into a pretty wine carafe, and there you go, and unless you and your friends are really into wine, you can get away with serving wine on a budget.

So, these are a few of the reasons why I love Trader Joe's. Have you been to their stores?
They also have lots of great recipes on their website, that I cook from occasionally.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment