Friday, February 22, 2013

Gray Days, Good Days

Cheerful tulips for sale at the grocery store.


Winter days in Seattle are gray, and it can make you a little stir-crazy, depressed, or both. One just has to find another kind of sunshine, if the real kind won't appear.

My daughter Megan and I found a little sunshine of our own making when we went and had coffee, lunch, and did a little window shopping. And buying some bright pretty tulips certainly helped take away the gray day.
  
A little design from my coffee barista.

Colorful rugs outside of a rug shop.

One of my favorite shops, I can always find something to love here.

This cute guy was waiting for his owner outside the coffee shop.

A display inside of a local flower shop.



Happy Friday, and have a wonderful weekend everyone!!!

2 comments: