Monday, November 26, 2012

I Know It's Cyber Monday, But...


By Patricia

If you are like most people, you will be taking advantage of all the online sales today. After Black Friday comes Cyber Monday, another chance to spend, spend, spend.
I like sales and great buys, and I certainly do shop at the big retail stores and enjoy it. But I also like to shop at small businesses that are unique and offer it's customers a chance to enjoy personal service. I have come to love the toy store called Magic Mouse Toys in Seattle.
I have shopped here for fourteen years now, ever since my youngest child was six years old. Magic Mouse Toys is a wonderland of toys, games, and the most marvelous things that children could ever dream of wanting. If you are ever in the Seattle area, stop in and enjoy this wonderful store for yourself. You will love it like I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment