Friday, November 9, 2012
Fabulous Friday - Yummy And Warm Oatmeal Cookies
I am such a cookie lover. I love all kinds of cookies, from the classic chocolate chip, to snicker doodles, to coconut haystacks. But sometimes, all I want is a plain but delicious, still warm from the oven oatmeal cookie. Yeah, the kind my Mom made for me when I was a little girl.
It is funny how food can bring up so many memories and emotions from our past. These cookies do remind me of the fact that I was lucky to have had such a great Mom. When I make these oatmeal cookies, I use the same recipe she did, the one on the Quaker Oats Cereal box. I know these are a ton of great cookie recipes out there, but this one is still my favorite.
Here are a few things of interest from around the web this week. I hope you all have a Fabulous Friday, and share the weekend with people you care about.
1. I would love to receive an Etsy Gift Card for Christmas, and if you buy one before November 14th, you'll be entered to win a $250 gift card for yourself!
2. Here's a super delicious recipe for Pumpkin Pancakes with Cinnamon Brown Butter. This would be so yummy on a fall weekend morning.
3. If you love West Elm like I do, you'll love the new West Elm Market Shop filled with all kinds of great stuff to make life easier.
4. Need help cooking your turkey this Thanksgiving? The Butterball website is filled with all the information you need to make your turkey the hit it should be.
5. I love this website for all kinds of great decorating and design ideas. It will inspire you to start making your own fabulous creations!