Thursday, June 7, 2012

Party planning, it's all in the details



Recently we went to my best girlfriends daughter's 8th Birthday party. It was a Beach themed party and if you ask me, my friend hit a home run on this one! Let me tell you the attention to detail that my BFF has when it comes to parties is amazing. Check out the cake, it is two tiered and fabulous!







These sugar cookies were one of the party favors, they were a combination of starfish and flip-flops. She wrapped them in cellophane, put a tag and a ribbon on them. Instant cuteness!!






Another great idea were these candy kabobs, so simple but so cute. She just chose a variety of candies, created a little pattern and topped them off with pre-made marshmallow stars. Love it!!



There are so many great ideas when it comes to kids birthday parties. I loved the beach theme and all of the little details she put into this event. What in inspiration for my future party planning gigs! Thanks to my BFF for letting me share this special day with you all :)


1 comment:

  1. Love that idea for the candy kabobs! What a sweet compliment to tropical colors and creativity of the party!

    ReplyDelete