Friday, June 22, 2012

Fabulous Friday


~ By Patricia


Marilyn Monroe got it right with the above quote.
It takes courage to think and act in ways that others may say are ridiculous. It takes courage to march down your own path, faith in one hand, a vision for your own new life in the other. I know I am not alone when I look around and say this is not working for me. 
I need more, I need different, I need to risk appearing ridiculous.


Here's to hoping you all have a wonderful weekend, and that whatever you do, or whoever you are with you experience joy. And don't be afraid to be ridiculous.
Here again are a few things from around the web that I think you might like.




See this fun way to tell time this summer.


I would love one of these hand blown glass beauties.


Need a pretty summer purse for less than $30?


Here's a photo challenge from one of my favorite bloggers. (and a peek of a fabulous Seattle Bakery)


Great decorating idea for what to do with an old map.

(above photo by Matt Jones via Coco + Kelley)

No comments:

Post a Comment