Friday, June 15, 2012

Fabulous Friday

Photo: Fashion fantasy: strolling through an English garden under a canopy of roses.
                                                                                  


~ By Patricia ~

I'm beginning to think I need an umbrella as big as this one. We are living up to our rainy reputation here in Seattle. The weatherman says the sun is coming out today, and I can't wait. I would love to go on a picnic this weekend at the beach.
Here are a few things I've found around the web that I like, and I hope you do too.
I hope you have a fabulous Friday!


Can you believe only $4.95 for this beautiful summer top?

Cute idea for a Mini Cooper.

Super yummy raspberry muffins to make on a Saturday morning.

A white t-shirt and khaki shorts, who knew it could look this fantastic?

Chic and fashionable at 80? Yes, and you can see the lovely ladies here.



(picture above from of Look TV)

No comments:

Post a Comment