Sunday, April 28, 2013

Shopping For Little Girls Is So Much Fun!!!

Gray Sequin Bow Baby headband, newborn headband, hair bow, newborn headband
Sweet Headband



I love shopping. From Nordstrom to Goodwill, I adore everything about it, and so do my daughters, so I always have a shopping companion available.
I also have a one year old granddaughter that is quite the little fashionista already, and it is so much fun for me to buy her clothes and accessories when I can. I love Etsy shopping too, and am always so amazed by the talented people out there in the world who sell on Etsy.
I have rounded up a few things that I think would be adorable for my granddaughter, or any sweet girl you may know and love.

Girls A Line Dress, Round Collar, Sleeveless Tunic in Bird Fabric, Flowers, Leaves, Blue, Green, Orange, Polka Dots, Size 12-18 Months to 6
Cute Sundress

Girls Summer Knot Dress Butterflies and Sunshine
Lavender Spring Dress

Soft Sole Toddler Shoes, Pink Satin Baby Shoes, Gray Lace Overlay, Toddler Clothes, Baby Girl, Spring, Summer, Little Serah
Sweet Shoes
Personalized Shirt or Onesie, Custom Girls Birthday T-Shirt or Bodysuit with Appliqued Name, Kids/Childrens/Toddler/Baby Clothes
Personalized Shirts

No comments:

Post a Comment