Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Because Sometimes All I Want To Do Is Look At Pretty Pictures

 


I have been rather quiet here on Popcorn and Pearls lately, I know. It wasn't that I ran out of things to say, I just ran out of the desire to blog everyday. 
Part of this was trying to figure out where I want my life to go, and part of it is that my new computer, my brand new Windows 8 computer has already been shipped back to the manufacturer for repair. I was doing a blog post and suddenly it started blinking a white screen. To say I was upset is putting it mildly.

So here I am on a borrowed computer, and trying to get my blogging mojo back. And it is coming back, I can feel it. I do love blogging, but like anything, sometimes you love it more when you are away from it for awhile. So I leave you with this pretty yellow bedroom that would certainly be a happy place to wake up in every morning. 
I hope everyone out there is having a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment