Friday, April 19, 2013

Fabulous Friday

Elephantine 


Spring is definitely here in Seattle, which I am so grateful for. We are having some gorgeous sunny days, and of course, the rain comes and goes, as usual. If you waited for the rain to stop here to do something, you would never get anything done.
This weekend I am hoping to hit some yard sales and maybe find some terrific things to buy. But I am also getting rid of things, so maybe this is just an endless crazy circle, I don't know.

Anyhow, here are a few things that have caught my attention this week. Here's hoping you all have a Fabulous Friday.


Here is a cute way from Etsy to tell Mom you love her for Mother's Day. I really like this for the kitchen.

From Daily Candy, here are 23 new pet products for your dog or cat to enjoy.

Here is a fabulous recipe for Buttermilk Berry Muffins that I can't wait to make. The recipe is from one on my favorite foodie blogs, 101 Cookbooks.

If you need a little Spring in your wardrobe, check out these super cute floral printed jeans from Old Navy.

If you are planning to visit San Francisco, make sure to visit the all new Exploratorium on Pier 15 for a fun time with the kids.

Photo from Elephantine

No comments:

Post a Comment