Saturday, January 5, 2013

A Pretty Place For Notes and A Day At The Thrift Shops

 

By Patricia

I am determined to have 2013 be the year I get myself together. That is a rather tall order for me, but I am trying in all areas of life, including being organized.
I write a lot of notes to myself, important things to remember, dates, inspirational sayings, and more. But they are never in one place, so they don't help me as much as they could. When I came across this lovely picture, I knew this was a beautiful answer to my scattered notes.
An old picture frame painted in a pretty and soft color, and strung with a piece of wire makes the perfect place to hang my notes. So off I go this morning to the thrift stores in search of an old frame.

Going to thrift stores, garage sales and flea markets are always exciting because you just don't know what you are going to find. Some of my very favorite things have come from these places.
Do you love thrifting, too?

Happy Saturday everyone!!

Photo from Little Emma English Home

No comments:

Post a Comment