Thursday, July 12, 2012

Get Your Chocolate Fix With A Triple Chocolate, Irish Creme Coffee Float



Now that the summer sun has finally decided to shine here in Seattle, it's time to start thinking about refreshing summer drinks. My usual favorite drinks for warm weather are iced tea, flavored lemonade, and sparkling water.

My family loves having root beer floats this time of year, and the vanilla versus chocolate ice cream is always up for debate. I personally love chocolate anything, especially chocolate ice cream. Since we are such coffee lovers in my family, this year I decided to make coffee iced cream floats instead of root beer floats.

I knew I would have to come up with something pretty tasty to get my family on board with my new idea, so I headed to Walmart for some ingredients

Since I love, love, love chocolate, I decided to make what I call a Triple Chocolate Irish Creme Coffee Float. International Delight Irish creme is one of my favorite flavors of creamer, so I thought it would be yummy with all that chocolate!



I am making my float with International Delight Iced Coffee. I like to keep it on hand in the refrigerator because my family and I really like it. We always use International Delight coffee creamers too, they have so many great flavors. I forgot my Irish Creme coffee creamer, and had to run back into the store for it.

Hard to make a Triple Chocolate Irish Creme Coffee Float without the Irish Creme!



                                      Here is what you need to make this delicious coffee treat:

                                      -Carton of International Delight Iced Coffee, Mocha flavor

                                       -International Delight Irish Creme coffee creamer

                                       -Chocolate Ice Cream

                                        -Hershey's Chocolate Syrup

                                         -Can of whipped cream

                                         -Finely Crushed Oreo Cookies




I put 1 cup of iced coffee, 1/4 cup of International Delight creamer, and a few squirts of chocolate syrup in a bowl. I wanted to make sure these ingredients were blended together well, so I whisked them all together instead of just pouring them in the glass.



I put plenty of chocolate ice cream in my glass, and poured on the iced coffee, creamer and chocolate syrup mix. So easy, and I could really smell the chocolate!

Triple Chocolate Irish Creme Coffee Float #IcedDelight


Top with plenty of whipped cream and crushed Oreo cookies, and you are ready to enjoy!
This is such an easy and delicious summertime treat using International Delight products.

My family loves these coffee floats, and I'm sure I'll be making them all summer long. Yum!! #IcedDelight




 *I am a member of the Collective Bias™ Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias™ and International Delight #IcedDelight #CBias #SocialFabric All opinions expressed in this post are my own.

3 comments: