Monday, March 25, 2013

Red Envelope Personalized Cutting Board Review

personalized cutting boards
I'm spending a lot more time in the kitchen these days, trying to get creative and cooking some new dishes that I haven't tried before.
One of the true pleasures in cooking for me is when I am able to use beautiful, high quality kitchen equipment. I love products that were made to enhance our time in the kitchen, and bring more enjoyment to our time spent in preparing meals for ourselves and our families.
I recently received this beautiful, solid maple wood cutting board that was made in Vermont. It came from one of my very favorite companies, Red Envelope.
It is high quality, durable, and a true pleasure to use in the kitchen. I love that it is attractive enough to leave out on the counter even when it's not in use. A very special feature about this cutting board is that it comes in a choice of four designs, your choice of word personalization, and the personalized design is cleanly lasered into the center of the board. This makes it a perfect gift not only for yourself, but as a house warming or Christmas gift as well.



Made of sustainable solid maple, this board is wonderful for cutting up fruit and vegetables. With a juice moat to prevent spilling, it is perfect for carving meat on, whether in the kitchen, or outside at the barbeque.



Each board is made from solid maple, which means each will have a unique look, and no two boards are the same. The large cutting surface and it's 20" x 14" give ample room to work on.



I can see already that this is a wonderful addition to my kitchen, and it's beauty and durability will be something I will be enjoying for years to come.

I love ordering from Red Envelope, and have always been delighted with everything I have ever received from them. Two of my daughters have wedding anniversaries coming up, and I think this personalized cutting board would be the perfect gift for each of them. I love giving personalized gifts, and this cutting board is a wonderful gift for yourself, or those you care about.





I was not paid for this review, but did receive the above product.









No comments:

Post a Comment