Friday, July 27, 2012

Fabulous Friday


~ By Patricia ~


This morning I am headed over to Pike Place Market in Seattle to see what's new. I know the tourists will be there, and it will be overwhelmingly crowed by this afternoon. But this morning, it will be lovely to stroll down the main arcade and get a little bag of freshly made sugar and cinnamon donuts, and a great cup of coffee from the original Starbucks.


I really try not to take Seattle and all the wonderful things here for granted. It's easy to do that, just like it's easy to take all the good things in life for granted. I've been a little cranky lately, but today I realized I do have a lot in my life to be grateful for. I know this is true for all of us and no matter what is going on, there are always things to give thanks for.

So here's to having a Fabulous Friday, and to saying "thank you" for all you have been blessed with.
And with that, here are a few things from around the web that I like this week.


The perfect $49.95 trench coat for fall.


Pop into the 8oz Burger Bar in Seattle for a free slider in honor of National Hamburger Day on Saturday.


Here is the perfect car to be driving in London during the Olympics.


Love the talented and charming artist Kelly Rae Roberts and her blog.


Absolutely dreamy Lake House you'll wish were yours.



No comments:

Post a Comment